Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014



Today I wrapped up a quilt, two receiving blankets, and some burp cloths for my newest great-granddaughter, Olivia, who should make her appearance sometime this month.




This one started out as extra blocks from a Baby Bundle, but I thought they were sweet enough to stand on their own.  The original fabrics were leftovers from a project my friend Alice H. completed..








I quilted this on my Bernina, drawing a free form flower. First time I've done that in a while - I've been sticking to straight line stitching.








My current project is to put binding on my Happy Quilt.  It was quilted by Janie G. and I think she did a great job.  Bet she had to wear sunglasses while she worked.  This thing is BRIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment