Thursday, June 28, 2012

Watercolor Lily

I needed a little something to go into a thank-you note so I got out the watercolors.  The fist one was a nice flower, but the stem didn't look like it was placed right.  If there had been enough paper, I could have added some more flowers and it would have been ok, but as it sits, I didn't care for it.

So I tried again.  This time it was just ugly.  I started too small and enlarging it just made the proportions awkward.  Oh well.

Finally, on the third try, I did one that I'm pleased with.  I put it on Facebook and got lots of "likes" and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment