Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New LR Furniture Arrangement


So yesterday I took down the Christmas decorations and rearranged the living room. I separated the bookcases from the TV stand, accidently demolishing the hutch in the process. But I think it looks better now. (Enlisted my SILs help in moving the TV as I would NOT be happy if it were to get demolished. And it's heavy.)
Still needs pictures on the walls and the kitchen is now a disaster zone. But only the kitchen. I feel pretty good about it.
I plan to re-do the monogrammed pillow that I received as a gift for my birthday last year. It's too large, so I'll alter it to be a smaller pillow, with a flange. I think its proportions will be better that way.
I've read some about Fung Shui (sp?) and have made my "future" corner more attractive. Here's hoping it works. Will read up some more on that. I see it as kind of a Vision Board, only more subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment