Monday, July 20, 2015

Sisters Annual Outdoor Quilt Show

Lucky me! I was able to go to the 40th annual Outdoor Quilt Show in Sisters, Oregon.
My friend Betty lives in Portland and was thinking of going, too, so I flew in and we drove over the mountains and into the show area.

Here are some of my favorites that I saw.




This very traditional log cabin was probably my favorite.
The "lights" were a very wide variety of fabrics and colors.
Lots of yellows and golds.
What more could a quilt ask for?




These next three are "modern" quilts that I liked.



I'm thinking that this purple one may be my model for granddaughter's high school graduation present.   Maybe even in similar colors.



The quilting on the one with the striped background is exquisite.



There were traditional quilts at the Show, also.
This blue and green one combines Snails Trails blocks
with Storm at Sea blocks.

A red and green one was newly made, but in a very traditional pattern and colorway.


No comments:

Post a Comment