Friday, January 16, 2015
Pink Linus Quilt
This pink one was made from two Riley Blake salesman's samples that I got at the last month's meeting. I only had to add one other fabric (a Moda) to cut enough squares.
My daughter bought the red fleece to back it with.
The binding is a pink diagonal stripe - I love stripes for binding.
The second quilt was made from three fat quarters that were a gift exchange item at Christmas, featuring cartoon mermaids. I added two additional prints and backed it with leftovers. Don't know why I didn't get a picture.
The third was actually just a top and a pieced backing in dark red, green, and brown. This was made from leftovers from the kit from last month.