I'm having camera problems, so this will be a text only post.
Several of my great nieces have been listing the objects of their gratitude on Facebook.
They've inspired me to think about that, too.
So here goes:
1. I am grateful that I have a sweet and loving daughter with whom I have a good relationship. I cannot imagine better.
2. I am grateful that I have a safe, comfortable home. I love to play with its decoration and I love the ability to express myself with color, art, and shimsey.
3. I am grateful for my sister and her husband. It is amazing to find someone who really understands me and loves me. These two people are always there for me when I need them. Their home is relaxing and warm and welcoming.
4. I am grateful for my 13 yo car that is still reliable, efficient, and PAID FOR.
5. I am grateful for numerous quilting friends who invite me over for conversation and mutually enjoyed activity. Friends who will come over and provide wonderful company.
6. I am grateful for my grandchildren and great-grandchildren and for their love.
7. I am grateful for the many wonderful memories of my parents.
8. I am grateful for my pension and my monthly Social Security check.
9. I am grateful for my collection of fabric and sewing equipment.
10. I am grateful that I will be able to spend Thanksgiving with my extended family.
11. I am grateful that I had two good marriages. (even if they didn't last as long as I wanted.)
12. I am grateful that I have found an art teacher who is local, competent, and affordable.
13. I am grateful that my health insurance pays for my gym membership and has led me to regular excercise.
14. I am grateful tha my daughter has gotten past her brain surgery with flying colors.
15. I am grateful that my son-in-law cares so deeply about my daughter and is there for her to lean on.
16. I am grateful for fresh fruit and veggies from the local HEB.
17. I am grateful for neighbors who maintain decent lawns without expecting me to be working on mine all the time.
18. I am grateful that my favorite TV show is now on and I can watch it.......