Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gratitude

I am grateful for my daughter and her family. For my house and car. For my sewing room, with all its fabric and tools.
I am grateful for my many friends and my extended family.
I feel blessed to live in a safe, attractive neighborhood, close to my daughter's house, which, by the way, I am thankful for - it came very close to burning late this summer.
I am thankful that even though I have lost credit cards and other important documents, no one has found them and taken advantage of that fact.
I am grateful that I have been loved by two intelligent, kind men who never lied and/and or cheated on our vows, but were honest and kind when our relationship no longer worked for them.
I am grateful for a mind that still works most of the time, for a heart that works always, and a body that is holding up pretty well.
Thank you God for all these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment