Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Found a house



I've offered to buy a house in Pflugerville. I think it will be quite comfortable and easy to keep up. Funny how I won't buy a pair of shoes unless they make me smile, but I will buy a house that doesn't. But I guess if I were wearing borrowed shoes, I might buy some that are only adequate.
It may be fun to decorate it and do a little bit of landscaping. There definitely need to be more trees around. So I'll plant at least one, so that I'll leave it better than I found it.

In yesterday's "Digging" garden blog, I saw an arbor that I might be able to copy at the new house. I definitely plan to take out some of the grass and put down some gravel or crushed granite. Less mowing, more texture. Better platform for potted plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment