Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Living Room after Christmas

 I took down the Christmas stuff a while back and the living room was pretty blah.   I had some pictures up that were nice but not really "me".

A couple of weeks ago I loaned my Monarch wall hanging to my daughter for a stage she did that will be featured on HGTV some day.   When I got it back, I decided it needs to go up for a while.

It's just up there with pushpins and maybe I'll get around to hanging it properly.   And then again, maybe I won't.


The coffee table and rug came from my daughter's business.  The couch and love seat are old but I love them.   My TV stand was a gift from a neighbor on the Buy Nothing group of Facebook.   Dinosaurs are plastic, painted with acrylics.  Snake plant is real, not plastic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment