Friday, January 29, 2021

Contemporary Wedding Ring

 My granddaughter is getting married in February.    Kind of short notice, but they've decided that life is too uncertan these days to wait.   They will be having a smaill wedding, in part because of the COVID pandemic and in part because her mom offered them money for a down payment on a house if they skipped the big wedding.   I can accept that!   But I've decided not to make the trip and take the chance of getting sick.

I'm working on a small quilt for them as a present.  It will be made in the same colors as my Vanilla quilt and will be interlocking links.    It's making has had some ups and downs but it's looking pretty good.   

This picture shows two of the blocks that were pieced incorrectly and had to be picked out, resewn, and replaced using hand sewing/applique.  



No comments:

Post a Comment